Sunday, May 2, 2010

When you Believe



When no one believe in me,
When no one think I can do it,
When no one understand me,
When my parents said i'm doing an impossible mission,
When my BFFs looked down on me,
When everyone in this world assume I'm uncapable,

You have faith on me!
You're the first and only person in the world that trust me, believe me and have faith on me!

People think I 'dont have the brain' to study psychology.
People think I'm stupid and I'm just not 'that good' in studying.
People think I'm just studying an useless degree.
People think I'm study psychology because it's fun.
People think I just cant make it.

YOU. You make me worth studying till late night, even till the morning. You recognized me, encouraged me, praised me... You understand WHY I wanna study psychology without me telling you the reasons. Thank you for believing what I'm believing in.

I have eager to dig everything about psychology,
I have passion on psychology,
I love psychology,
I'll be doing psychology for the rest of my life.

Fawn once asked: Do you think you're in the wrong course?
Bryan & Fang asked : Do you like what you're doing?
Mel asked : Are you happy?
Junie asked : What do you think you'll be doing if not psychology?

Answer : I love psychology, no matter how hard it is. I'm happy even if i have to rush all those stupid reports. I never regret for choosing psy as my major.

XOXO
"Believe in me" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment