Monday, May 31, 2010

Look Who's back!

Not paying that much of attention during worship yesterday. Maybe was thinking what to eat for lunch. Lol. Mel's spaghetti is awesome! About 2pm we went to fetch Jacky who's JUST came back from Singapore. Headed to De Pastry Chef for lunch then.



Chocolate Oreo pudding

Fruit tarts and choc mousse.
Today >>>
Woke up about 9am, went to fetch Jacky & yeong mean.

Dim Sum for breakfast! Typical chinese. Lol


Yeong mean & Jacky


David : Which one should I eat 1st? I know! I wanna eat everything!
Haha
After breakfast >>>
David headed back for classes.
While I skipped today classes and became their driver-of-the-day.

Time to chop your hair before going back to singapore! Wahaha

Before ...



And after... Lol

Went Jusco for some groceries shopping.
Headed to e-curve for movie. I wanted to watch Nightmare on the Elm Street but its like 6.40pm. So we go for "Shrek : Forever after". Haha quiet funny. I like those baby-dragon-donkeys!!!! So cute wei. Oh, I asked about the maxis ivalue plan in Maxis. hmmm... I think the new promotion worth. I'll give it a shot, gonna ask mummy tonight. Well depends her mood 1st.
After movie >>>

The movie ended around 3 smth, we went Ikea for MORE meatballs! Cant believe I'm having meatballs & Diam cake again for the 3rd time in two weeks.





It was their 1st time having meatballs, they like it! =)
After lunch >>>
We did a little shopping in Ikano, brands Outlet and Padini. Oh, and he said come out and show me when we went into fitting room. == Who want to show you la. I bought 2 shirts. :D

Marble cheese cake from Hilton Hotel, Singapore.
Jacky bought the whole cake from Singapore and actually brought it back. OMG, I thought Delicious' cheese cake was the best, it all changed the moment I ate this! Hmmm~Thank you Jacky!
Sign. I'm such a good student. This is week 3 and how any classes did I skipped? Or shall I say how many of them did I attend?
I think I've discovered the secret to life: you just hang around til you get used to it.
Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be part of.
XOXO
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment