Saturday, May 22, 2010

Meatballs!

Friday.
OMG, what a class. Totally dry my brain, and my eyes never blink for 3 hours, literally. haha

After class, sat the bus to main block. Then, kevin was chasing the bus! I was sitting beside, and saw him running all the way. I thought he was going to run back to main block. Wow, those girls in the bus were like "OMG, its kevin! He's running, so cute la!" == Then the driver stopped and he came up to the bus. Then, those girls were saying stuffs like "I like him, he's kinda cute!" == haha I didnt know he have so many admires. When i walk to my car, kevin thought i was stalking him because I was following him. Come on la, my car was besides his, he think too much.

Meet with derek and fang. We went The curve to makan. As usual, I had my favorite meatballs and diam cake! hmmm~~ still not satisfy! Accompany Derek for shopping. He boughht shoes and football. We were so wrong the whole night wei! Everyone minds' dirty. Derek wanted to eat the Ikea hotdog, and we went the wrong way. I said I dont play football, i play other balls, and we went the wrong wrong wrong way again. Fang was checking out a hot guy, then i said he got baby face. Fang said oh i did see the face, i see the... "so you normally check out the chest 1st is it? I said,hahahaha. The night was so funny and tired.

Went to some showrooms with mommy today to check out some of the cars she plan to buy, and also the car that she wanted to buy for me -- Alza. Tiring.

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment