Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Short Sem

Y'day was my last day of work.
HEAVY rain. Hahaha was a bit JAM, but still slow moving. We went DaoRae for dinner.





Kher ye posing. Kawaii



Yum Yum.


OMG! I tell you, This "shun-do-bu-chi-ku" is a must to order! Especially in a rainy and coldzy night.



Mei thin! Longgg time didnt see her ady.



Kher Ys & Mei thin's favorite.





So FULL man.




Went for the morning class today. Bored. I dont like my group. We're the left out and therefore we formed a new group. ==
Come back home cause its a 6 hours break till the next class. Plus, I was kinda sick. Been sleeping from 11am-6pm. Then kher ye called. OMG, i was suppose to fetch her and meng chun. I checked my alarm, it was suppose to wake me at 3.30pm not 3.30am! I missed the lls class.
Anyway, put on double-signal and speed to mont kiara to fetch kher ye and meng chun. Again, its JAM at damansara. I just hope all the cars can fly. The roads just isnt enough for everyone!!!
Dont really like intro to mass com, but cant take sociology. Heard it's quiet hard, plus its a short sem, you want me die is it. SigH..... I miss working.

I wanna go SHOPPING!

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment