Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Ho-LI-DAYS

Rachel just called.
We're going GEN GEN GEN...TING!!!! hahaha I'm SO HAPPY its HAPPENING!!!

WEEEEEeeeeeEE!!! I'll be in genting for 3 days, tue-thur! I'm so excited now, gotta pack things, what should i bring? Should I bring FeeFee (haha just kidding), should I bring food? books? Oh oh oh! I wanna play everything outdoor!!!







Went shopping with Ker yi on friday. OMG!!!! I'm so so so so HAPPY. 4 tops from Forever 21, 2 tops from cotton on, 1 pants from soda! We makan @ Chilli. Thanks ker yi for the lunch! Hmmm~~ I always know that SHOPPING is the best medicine in the world! haha




Going out for movies later with Catherine, David and Kai jian!
I wanna watch IP man 2, Iron man 2, Kick Ass, The Loser, Shutter Island, The Crazies, Date Night, Robin hood, Bounty hunter, The back-Up Plan!!!! I have SO MANY things to do!

The Ho-Li-DAYS start from now!!!

XOXO
"Holiday-ing" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment