Saturday, May 29, 2010

Its all about L.O.V.E.

Had a great moments with my student this morning during tuition. I'm glad that my students are getting better and better. Lols

Went to studio after that. I cried while recording "Beautiful - Christina Aguilera". It was so emotional. It reminds me of how some people used to treat me like i'm a monster, a weirdo, a freak. Everyone is beautiful in every single way. Define beautiful? Says who 'Beautiful' is angelical face, devilish body? We're all human, how could you hurt others by categorizing them as fat, ugly?!
Then, I was emotional, AGAIN when I sang "Save you - Kelly Clarkson". Oh! I get to sing my idol's songs! "倒带", "妥協" and "假装" - Jolin Tsai. Hmmm... Apparently my whole-time-depression works on these songs. And for me, I've totally no idea where're all these griefs coming from but yea, guess it saved me from being scolded? I'm hungry! Didnt get to eat my lunch. by the time i finish, it was like 6 smth?
The Canadian's son playing PS.
Makan Dinner @ Green Apple, Aman Puri.
Best friends for almost 10 years - Evon.
Nice Food.
And most importantly, they have...
I found myself another job. It start after this sem. Job description - easy! I just need to sing! WeeeEE! But for the coming 2 months have to practice a lot of songs.
XOXO,
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment