Friday, May 7, 2010

The T.R.I.P.

WEEEeeEEE! I'm back from Genting and it was FUNNNN!!!!

Credits to Rachel, Fawn, Adam, Adri, Faiz and Pheoric!
I'm glad that i had so much fun with everyone! especially play cards and the game of life! haha
Old folks-Reunion! hahaha
Adam and mia @ mary-go-round. WEEeeEE~~ too bad they dont have music playing.
Oh! we played a lot of stuffs! I like spinning! Rachel, lets go for the pirate's thingy again, shall we? haha I wanted to win the teddy! hmmm...We played the game of life and have cards most of the time.
Tequila and whisky.
Laughters.
Steamboat.
Snacks.
Pasta.
Honey chicken.
Swimming @ midnight.
Sleep @ 5 am.
jokes.
... ... ... ... ...
Losta pictures not yet upload, will share with you when rachel and fawn load it! =)
Half of my hols is gone! and i just got another part-time job for myself. Starting next week! Thank you Phui mum! My days to buying my darling - iPhone is nearer. haha
Had a big fight with both my parents the day i came back, yesterday.
It definitely NOT my fault. I didnt do anything wrong. They're the ones having 'period'!
Havent been talking to them since then. Though i feel its not good behaving like that, not talking to my parent, but whatever! You pissed me off and made me cried, now you have to pay for it!
I wanna go shopping somemore!!!
I wanna have sushi!!!
I wanna go for a picnic!!!
I wanna buy books!!!
I wanna go for cooking/baking classes!!!
I wanna go for a rock climbing!!!
XOXO,
feeling sick, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment