Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not even a Blink!

I'm so stress out!!! :( I can foreseen myself crying in front of the computer when the day of this sem's result release. for 65% I'm sure i'm gonna F my psy 106 ... Today's class was ... SPEECHLESS.

Beginning of the class
Ms Winnie : First question, blah blah blah...

right after she said all the 5 questions,
Ms Winnie : Ok I'm gonna collect it now from the back. In 10 seconds, pass it to me!

After that, we got ready for lecture, mana tau...
Ms Winnie : ok, here we goes, first question, ...
Everyone were like so nervous of tearing paper.

Then, lecture lecture lecture... EXHAUSTED!
After EXACTLY 15 mins of break
Ms Winnie : First questions....
Just about everyone thought the nightmare is over...There she goes! 3 Quizzes in one lecture!

Its SUPER stressful wei! Dont think I'm gonna make it. Never dare to blink my eyes nor bend my back nor dare to allow myself listen other voices than Ms Winnie's. Sorry Adam that I ignore you several times when you asked my stuffs. Its like she never give us time to THINK! We just need MORE TIME, just ONE MORE MINUTE to think. SigH.....

Well, THANK YOU God for letting Wesak falls on tomorrow. Because I think we all had enough for today. Oh, no one was late or over slept or skip Ms Winnie class. Frankly, I think she's the only lecturer that's capable to make everyone so punctual, quiet and focus in class. Well done Ms Winnie. :D

Since no one wanna join us for the lunch, Me and Keri yi ended up going Ikea dating, yesterday. haha We had so much wei, Meatballs, Sarawak's Nasi lemak, Diam cake. I'm SO GLAD that we ended up shopping and skipped LLS. Now Brands Outlet is my favourite store for Tees! Their Tees = Awesome. I bought this grey-metal tee saying " I always meet Mr. Wrong!" haha We bought a lot of shoes from Vincci! When i mean a lot, I mean A LOT. Especially ker yi! She bought 3 heels and a flat while I bought 2 heels, a sandals and a Tee! :D I told you this and I'm telling you now again, SHOPPING is the BEST medicine of all to cure.

Just right after I reach home, Khim called. And Guess what? We ended up going The curve, which I just went?! Haha, she bought a voice recorder, which I probably going to get one because of Ms Winnie's Fast-foward speaking tone. Its $399 for 2 GB. == I need to get a laptop too, budget $3,000?! And a new camera = $700 and Iphone = $2500. SigH... ... How I wish I'm Lee ka-Shing's granddaughter. (FYI, he's the most richest man in Asia?) If I were, I get to fly to any country and chose any University to study in without a thought! Unlike now. SigH... be happy Phoebe! You're one lucky kid, you know there's so many people in the world that dont even get the chance to do whatever you're doing right now?! Be satisfy. hmmm...

Heard a friend saying about his ex today. I think he's very pain lo. That girl a memang cruel one la. Its ok, she moved on, you should too. Get a better one and show off to her next time. In her face man! Sometimes life has to break us down, for us to grow stronger, learn more, think harder. For you, sya and for me.

Suddenly a lot fo people come to me for jobs a. Guess everyone knows I'm a workoholic so probably think that i have tons of part-time jobs? haaha mmm so good these people can work and earn $$. My one income isnt enough la. If this isnt a short sem I would have work for more than one job. Money Money Money come come come to mummy mummy mummy.

I'm a person who builds friendship slowly but when I make a true friend...I'm there for them always and for a life time, all the time. Thank you for appreciating me, friends! :D

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment