Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who's the man?!

We all heard crazy stories about this woman. But seriously? OMG, thank God it's just that 7 weeks.

I'm talking about the "PMS & OCD" lecturer of psychology dept, probably of HELP University. (We all know who's that)
She can talk very fast and then soft, ended up she's like talking to herself. Everyone's so quiet in the class wei! No one is sleeping. Everyone sitting up straight, doing notes and focusing! Oh, i just screwed my very 1st quiz! Its begining of the class, of everything start. She just came in and said QUIZ, without even telling us her name. == Cant believe i'll be having quiz each time i go into class. But I kinda like the way she teach. :)

I hate mass com. I dislike my group. I dont know everyone except Rachel, who got regret too for joining in that group. Can I change to business or something else? worse come IT la, i seriously dont feel like taking mass com as my elective. SigHhhh.........I even slept in the class y'day. Trust me, i'm the 1st person that slept in the 1st class. haha. Wait la, in few weeks time, when everyone get use to the class and lec, people will sleep.

Oh, I had chillax, after so many weeks already. haha down when the waitress said can not change my fries to mash potato. Ker yi's nail = bling bling bling! haha. Fawn's hair = Wu....
Feel like coloring my hair too, but no! My future kids came 1st. I dont want my kid to get some weird illness. haha Stupid. Better buy a wig. haha

I'm glad that Megan fox is no more in transformer 3, but isnt Gemma Arterton kinda old for Shia's age??? Whatever. WEEEeee... Going out today and tomorrow night! Though there's a lot fo works, but PLAY 1st! Fun is what make everything matters. haha

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment