Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its Not Over YET

OMG! Finally! I' just finished my final paper just now, 7pm! oh Gosh! I'm so relief now!!!!

ME, Pheoric, adam, rachel, fawn and adri went to 1u then for dinner and celebration for final? haha

We JAMMED for about 1 hour. == KL.

At the end, we choose Italianese and it was 9.40 o'clock. ==

I was so HUGRY that i can swallow a cow that time, since i didnt eat lunch and my braskfast was a glass of milk. And then, half way eating, I was already so FULL!!! Should have share it with others. By the time we finished, it's like 11 pm? It was so creepy and scary man in 1u! everything is closed, so quiet. When rachel and i were in the rest room, the light suddenly off and i heard noises! So freaky wei!

WWEEEeeee!!! I have plans for my limited holidays!!!

SHOPPING! hahaha i'll be shopping the coming 2 weeks. Tomorrow, meeting Ker yi @ 1u for lunch and shopping and Pavillion. WEEeee~~!!!!

GENTING!!! Yes, I hope this time nothing's gonna happen. Everytime when my friends plan for genting trip, something happened, and we ended up not going. ==

KARAOKE!!!! I miss singing like crazy!!!!

PICNIC!!!! I wanna just lay on the grass and let the sun shines go through my shades, and just chillax!

BEACH!!!! I wanna swim and spot for hot guys!!!!

BODERS/MPH!!! I wanna spend a day in the book shop and read those books that i wanted so much yet cant afford!!!!

BAKING!!!! I'm baking chocolate banana cake for mom's birthday! and nutty brownie for mother's day!!!

MALACCA!!!! We're going Malacca for one day trip!!! I miss there!!! Ice cendol! Lok lok! Durian kuih! Chicken rice ball!!!!

PIANO!!! I need to learn a song, my mom's favourite song and play it for her on the Mother's day!!!

MOVIE MARATHORN!!!! I need to watch all the movies and series that i missed!!!!

alright, that's all for now. haha. Guess i dont have much time left huh? hahha
Oh Oh Oh!!! I almost forgot one important plan - I need to go _____ everyday too!!!!

WEEEeeee~~ So GLAD its holiday!!! even ts just 2 weeks. =)

XOXO
P.H.O.E.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment