Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sick of YOU

Please stop looking at me as if i'm a freak.

Please stop critizing me as if you're Tyra Banks.

Please stop gossiping around about how weird and silly my outfits are.

I like painting my nails and toes. I painted my toes in blue and i like it. Is that a crime?!

That scarf of mine, DONT you ever say a bad word on it again. It's from my grandma and i like it even though you think it's "aunty" and "old".

I like long tops with leggings and whats your problems with that?!! The leggings and tights make you thought of prostitute AGAIN?!

I love wearing ballerina flats and I hate heels. So you're saying i'm not lady?!

I like the way i dressed and I wanted to feel confident when I dressed up. Just because I'm fat doesnt mean that what ever i wear is ugly. So now its a crime for fat people like me to dress up, is it? Please show some respect and dignity when I'm dress up.

For God's sake, you're my friends. Seriously, I dont get it. Why are you showing the disgusting face whenever i wore leggings?! Just because you're prettier than me, it doesnt give you the rights to humiliate me like that. I'm disappointed when you said those harsh "comments".

XOXO
Final-ing Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment