Friday, April 9, 2010

Screw IT!

Today might just be the most happy day that happened to me in April!

psy 113 - DONE
psy 111 - DONE
psy 105 - DONE

I'm so proud of myself! Wait let me adjust the sentence. I'm so amazed of what I did!

Havent been sleeping since last saturday till today. Its 6 nights man! But of course I took nap at the afternoon la, else i'll be insane. But still, I was very very stressed and feel so miserable.

Cant believe mom called Mel and complained about me, saying that she's very worried of me for sleeping so little and working so hard. As Mel told me, Iw was in surprised and then, i felt happy somehow. Glad that mom care for me, and even though she said psychology is useless. Mel was more worried than my mom. I think it maybe she scared something like the past will happened. There was a girl studied psychology too, just like me, and she ended up in the mental hospital. ==

Please dont lie on me face! Cause I'll know when you do!
If someone is around, you treat me good.
If someone is gone, you treat me like i'm invisible.
You know how awful is that when you say that infront of me?!
What did I did that i deserve such treats.

"Hey, can sit your car a?", I said.

"So many ppl's car, why sit mine?!" ( he said, turned around without waiting for my respond. got into the car, and faster drive away. leaving me standing at the roadside.)

I was standing there, stoned basically! Did you just dumped me?!!
What kind of friend are you? You have multipersonality disorder is it? Or you have problem switching faces in front of different people?!

A guy that just dump the girl at the roadside doesn't deserve to be love. Even if he's just a friend. I helped you so much and as return, thats what i got? I might forgive you but 'll never forget what you did to me. ARGHHHHhhh!!!! I'm so angry of you, and I wanna tell it to your face!!!! STUPID!!!! Whatever! Dont you ever come to me and ask for help cause I'm gonna say it to your face that "I DONT CARE YOUR SHIT!" I'm not your living google, got problem only you'll come to me.

Went to pass up reports just now, then Rachel, Fawn and Me went 1u.
Makan @ delicious.
I'm a pasta and cheese and dessert person! WEEEEeee!!! So happy!!! we ordered carbonara, lagsana and strawvberry cheese cake. OMG their cheese cake is AWESOME!!!!!!
So regret cause I was supposed to have my 19th birthday party there but...
Well, is not too late for this year! big 20th! haha its not like delicious' gonna closed down tomorrow right? haha :P **touch wood touch wood!**
Cotton on 50% sales! I like-ky my new shorts from cotton on!

I was so angry of that person who dumped me at the roadside, so i decided to go Laundry with bryan! My day shouldnt be spoiled because of a stupid fella! As we were drinking, BOOM! Omg 2 guys are fighting! Don't know why but guess they're drunk?

Oh, so now i have a crush? haha Till now still have no idea why I did that "Roarrr" thing, it just so happened. And so malang kena spotted by rachel. hahha and now everybody think i have a thing on him! What? hahaha But it was really really funny lo! Its so funny that, sometimes when i was doing something, and suddenly i'll laughed because the scene just flowed into my mind. hahaha

Sign....Life is tough, but its what makes us stronger. Life is an undying cycle. It is a battle of survival. If you quit, you are a loser. If you fall, stand up. Life is lifeless.

xoxo,
"Carbonara" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment