Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pain inside

Makan @ Sushi Tei with Rachel, Fawn, Yeng, Ben, Ker yi, Adam, Pheoric and Faiz. To celabrate Yeng's birthday actually, while we told her we need to discuss some group assignments.

I think Yeng and Ben are sweet, and that make me thought of when we used to fight for popcorns in front of cinema...playing our fingers-game...dancing waltz at corridor in shopping mall...

I used to believe in forever. But forever's too good to be true. When you said "I'll love you forever", I believed in it. You broke my trust and ruin our love. 1st sem is going to finish soon, and It was just like yesterday that i lay on your side and you were asking where should we go for makan. Its been few months but it still hurt inside. Since the day you left, I have no one to go to. I stoned. I'm miserable. I dont talk. I stop joking. I stop singing. I've changed. I rejected someone. I'm building walls against people. I'm cold with my parents.

I've acted normal in day, and being in deep griefs in night. I'm glad that people finally stop asking about us, but guess it doesnt really make a difference. When would these stop?

Watched How to train your dragon, finally. Like it. Got stomahcache, when to the doctor when i got back home. Ended up, food poision. == It was the sashimi or the morning bread or y'day cold tong shui?

XOXO,
Feeling in pain, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment