Saturday, February 27, 2010

To be or not to be

To be or not to be... that's the matter...



Went 1u with Fang y'day!!! We watch The Wolfman! :) I think its ok. Franky, not what I expected. But anyway, its nice though.



We makan @ The Gardens! Always Like-ky the concept of garden! Told Fang that I'm gonna held my wedding in a garden next time, and she suggested in beach where everyone else wear bikini. =="" Dont you think having a wedding in a garden its just so ... WONDERFUL ?



Then we went did some shopping. You know that's in my blood, couldn't really help myself. haha So, I ended up with flats from cotton on and a hairband from F.O.S.! I LIKE forever 21! I mean, I'm IN LOVE with Forever 21, literally! haha... There just so many stuffs I wanna buy from there, the rings, the tops, skirts...!!!! I wanna own Forever 21!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Had dinner with Evon, Ck and David. Felt so guilty to CK coz we have just ordered some foods he dislike, so he ate pretty little and pay that much. were SUPPOSE to go for movie but... Anyhow ended up in the new Old town, @ manjalara. Crowded! Ming and JJ joined the gang there.

Oh oh I'm excited coz a new German Bistro and Bar will be opening there! Now I have full access to weissbier, pilsner, alt and the rest! I'm so gonna be the VVIP of that bar! haha


-------------------------------------------

I guess I'm probably perasaan but seriously?!!!
Okay, these happened on this week. Started from Monday, wherever I go people just STARED at me! The shelter bus, in the bus, in class, lunch, walking..ANYWHERE! I dont know whats wrong v me?Apparently, I'm not the so called Ms popular or the WHO. So why are these people staring at me with "hey its her" on their face?!!! hmm...thats really bother me.

And, I didnt know that there's actually quiet a lot of people reading my blog, when i thought my blog was lack of readership? haha... Thanks, whoever reading my blog!


Oh oh, I was interviewed by cameras and all, for Dr Paul's birthday. I think my script was quiet funny and Auntie Mae said I did well. :) Hope Dr Paul like it! happy 75th! * if i'm not mistaken.

--------------------------------------------

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO Ms FANG!!!!

You're my sunshine! Heart you sis!

XOXO,
"To Be" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment