Monday, February 1, 2010

Self-Control

Last weekend....been shopping....AGAIN.

haha... Bought a lot of NICE clothes from padini concept, vincci, nicchi and all that.... I'm a Shopoholic, till a certain point like taking drugs, just coulnt stop.

Anyways, as long as I'm happy :) Guess shopping kinda save my life. It makes me forget things, for a while.

HYPER! Mum just bought me 3 new bags!!! 2 actually, another one was actually taken back from Nicole. For those who don't know Nicole, its a collection of mens' wear and of course ladies too. From clothes to boxers. From jeans to bags. And its my mum's family business. That explain why half of my clothes in the closet are from Nicole. haha... Alright, the main point is ... I've got 3 Branded new BAGS!!!!
One from Nicole,
one from CHANNEL (Huurray!!!),
and last one from Burberrys!!!

OMG...!!!! THANKS mom!!!!

---------------------------------------------

分手后,别说祝我幸福,你有什么资格祝我幸福?我难受,我流泪,也不管你的事了。你不需要同情我。。。不要再给我有想像的空间,以为你还爱着我的。。。

当一切都回不去了,当我决定要走,你才明白冷落了我,我要的不多,可你都没给够,哪怕一个温柔相拥,对我来讲,都是幸福的。。。

现在,我只是希望,如果有一天我们在路上不小心遇到的话,你不用来跟我打招呼。就让我们从今天开始,安分的当两个陌生人吧。你要是真的为我好,就请你离我离得远远的。算是我求你,请你离开我的人生。



XOXO
The "channel girl", Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment