Monday, February 15, 2010

1,2,3...36

its been a month and 5 days.

I'm counting. I'm counting? I just realized that I was counting, everyday.

Why am I'm counting? What for?!!!

I keep myself busy with works and studies.
Still,
when the nights came,
when its all silent,
when memories flash through,

I broke down. There's so many times, in the night, that i wanna call you so badly. But, I know it well than anyone else. Sometimes, there's only one chance for things in our life. And for mine, I blew it.

I've been fooling myself, by telling people that I've move on.
I've been fooling myself, when others asked about him.
I've been fooling myself, by pretending everythings' fine.
I've been fooling myself, when he greeted me and passed by me.

I've been fooling myself all these while. Idiot...What a stupid am I? I'm such a fool to fall in love to him. I'm such a fool to let go of him. I'm such a fool to pretend that I dont love him anymore.


XOXO,
Still counting, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment