Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Damn it!!!

Kinda pissed. I mean, very pissed.

Just because I said blah blah blah, you dont have to overeacted right?! Seriously, NO FAIR!!! Its not about the gifts, its about your sincere. I dont feel your sincere, dont feel like you're here with me, dont feel like you're treating me as friend. You ignored me, and I felt hurt. Everyone is everyone's friends. why do you have to "bais" or choose sides? Just because you like her doesnt mean that the whole world is not exist. You still have to care about other's feelings.

You only chat with me when she's off. So that makes me the... replacement? So thats what best friends for la?!

I said something to you yesterday and I felt guilty. But, you were like so heart-stoned!
I recalled, last time, she same the similar stuffs, and you were like heart broken! and telling me how depressed you were.
OMG, can you, yourself see the contrast?!!
have a nice day, my so called best friend.


XOXO,
"Being Ignored" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment