Monday, February 22, 2010

Procrastination



Mid term is in 2 days and I still going out till late night!

Went for dinner with Catherine and Evon. We had "lou shang"! YEAH!!! Yup yup call us crazy, but we like "lou shang" even there's just 3 of us!!! All the others tables were like staring at us...whatever! Went desa park for a walk and play around in Jusco. haha...While they queuing, I was wondering around in the wine section. hmmm~~!!! I appreciate whoever created wine. :)


After that,
SUPPOSE to come back and study. Then, Byran called and we went Blackhole in Sri hartamas for a drink. That dude is crazy too! i mean there's just 3 of us, and he opened 6 bottles?! Jason dont drink anyway, so that make it 2 of us, 6 bottles!!! I'm full full FULL!



Oh gosh, I'm doomed! Just realized my last reading stopped at Dr Hera's lectures, which means, I haven't start the hunger behaviors and motivation chapters! shit.


XOXO,
"FULL" Phebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment