Sunday, February 7, 2010

BFF = WTF


Do you know what happen if your so called bff turns to WTF?!

As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there's no denying that you'd be all a little less rich without them. thanks for the precious lessons, my WTF friend.

I'm not the one with problems, you're the one with attitude problems and all! And HELL yes, you're kinda the public enemy now. You said that you'll never treat me as your bff and that powerful phare almost killed me that night.

I've been thinking for so long, about our friendship. After all these years, how you've been treating me, plus with other people's comments, i came to a conclusion which is :

Thank God, you're not my bff anymore! I'm so over you!

FYI, You've been vetoed from the list, officially.

XOXO
"GRATEFUL" Phebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment