Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be like a Soldier

The gang just left. Adult youth fellowship @ my house. We had Lou Shang! :D Of course its my suggestion, again. haha. Yum Yum!

The speaker 1st time come my house so gotta go out and lead him. Almost missed him just now. He was waiting on this side and I was on the other side. haha But thank God he saw me! :) I find him quiet good, but dont know why everyone said he's bored. He's the only speaker that kept me awake during worship! :P haha



Fee Fee was the center of attention of everyone! No choice, my fee fee is too CUTE! Mummy love you, BABY!!!



The speaker talk about being a good army in chirst today. I'm really inspired of everything he said. It could deffinitely relate to my situation now. What he said about us, the youth, about our church... its happening and we're drown by our own weakness. We're falling apart and yet we did nothing. It's hard, but no one said this path would be easy and happy. We need courages, patience, hardwork, obey and all. We need to be STRONG.

People critics. Even those in church. People said something bad about you and?! You just gave up? you just leave the youth? just gave up on Lord? Thats a test, and you're to go through that.

Once, someone told me that we're all just mud. God's the one that mold us into a vase. And that someone also told me that, vase are meant to break into pieces. Then, put the pieces back again, one by one. Our life are meant to go through a lot of test, obstacles, and griefs so that we learned.

How much we gave in to God means how much He'll be adding on for us.
I'll be always remembering this.

XOXO
"Soldier" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment