Friday, January 29, 2010

Mixture of feelings

Its thaipusam tomorrow. hols for everyone!

Ming asked me out, tomorrow to 1u. I'm not sure is this right. Yet, I said yes. I mean, I'm not ready yet.

I was excited, confused and hyper for tomorrow's date. my room was a mess with clothes all over the place. I didnt know what to wear. Then while i was checking my phone...

I accidentally opened a picture of him, and I stunned. I don't know where those tears came from, why it come out for... I think, I miss him...I miss you B.J.... At last, I still couldnt let go of him.

It hurts when he broke my heart.
It hurts when I ended with him.
It hurts when I look at him and her together.
It hurts when I look at our pictures and the memories we used to share.

It hurts. and I've been pretending so hard in front of everyone that i'm normal. But it hurts, even if i'm so good in pretending. In facts, It hurts so awfully as if my heart been smash again and again and again...

At last, I still couldnt forget...


XOXO,
"I miss you" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment