Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two is Better than One


Had lunch with fang in Mags.


While we eating, MTV shown the mv of two is better than one.


I'm obessed with the song since it comes out, few months ago?

Yet, its my first time seen the mv. Yet, only i know the song meant in that way.


I was reviewing back those happy memories we used to shared, for the rest of the day.

It was sweet.


I tend to listen to "two is better than one" before I fall to sleep.

Today, I woke up with tears oin my eyes and one rolling on my cheeks. Was I thinking of you or I was just dreaming of you. Either way, its doesn't really matter, doesn't it? We already choose our way. Even though I regrets of what I've said.


Have a Not-So-Good-Grouping session. I guess I just simply don't cling with them. I mean, most pro its my problem. I dont simply cling with anyone. NEED to change! I mustn't be that unfriendly-quiet-numb-emo person anymore!

Same things for the other day. Lunch time. Since the closest friend i have in the group is absence, I didnt know what to do, to follow them or what? Adam came and ask me join them for lunch and i said no. Kinda regreted for turning him down cause was thinking having lunch with fang, kher ye and mei thin but they didnt reply me. So, have bread for lunch, alone.

I can't fix the broken glass.

XOXO
"unfix" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment