Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All the way to the Forgetland



Went to sing k with fang last friday.

WAS quiet an emotional times for me during the singing session, since all the songs that i sang was kinda...

It was a release for me, i guess. To sang with the lyrics and cried out. Anyway, we have FUN in ikea and curve. We ate with awal Asshaaari and shopped with Lin Yu Zhong!!! how cool is that!!! haha...

We had ikea meatballs, ikea biscuits, ikea ice cream, kick kock...

@ gardens
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week, and so far, I'm still cover it quiet okay la, i guess. Trying to put myself together. As long as, no one ask me and remind me of him then, should be ok. Hopes things will just stay like that. Feels like i'm tearing apart, cause i've been trying so hard to make myself so strong. What to be sad about?! What to be regret about phoebe? You're the one who ended it. He's now living his life happily and you're here falling apart?! what for?!

Anyway, I've been keeping myself busy so that I dont think of something else useless. Owh, and will be havin another job la, which is a tutor. Catherine said dont know should admire me and scold me, for working so hard and all. I guess, this would be better than anesthetics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was a hectic week...started psychology and it made me go psycho...my jobs is like hell. works in HELP is BUSY; works in HOTEL is like SHIT. Hate the hotel's works THE MOST!!! Feel like quiting it ady. The boss just treating me like a dog. I'm doing everything and anything!!! from accouting to incharge of housekeeping, from checking thousands of stocks to checking hundreds of mailboxes, from buying grocceries to washing boss' left over dishes. == IT IS HELL!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Langsung no time for myself or anything or anyone. Work and study from 7am-7pm, back home, dinner+ bath. Study and doing notes from 10 pm - 3.30 am. Sleep like dead people from 3.30am - 7am. Isn't my timetable just awesome? haiz...I'm speechless for myself la. People around me start scolding me. Ming scolded me for eating one meal per day and making my gastric go worser. Catherine scolded me for sleeping too little. Mummy scolded me for working so hard. Evon scolded me so being so stubborn,... Sorry people, but i just cant stop it. I know its bad for my health, but i have no choice.
XOXO,
"Forgetting" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment