Monday, January 11, 2010

The End

Now, I know there's this "The End" after every story. Because, it really comes to the end.

Too bad, its not always happy ending ofr all of us.

I've been thinking for weeks. Last saturday, I didnt sleep until 4am. And during Sunday worhsip, I was a mess. Everyone asked, what wrong with me and i just said I didnt sleep the night before and i dont know why. I know, I knew what exactly I was doing that night. I was making a decision and I have my decision now.

For those who care about me, or you just wanna gossip around, yea, the story ended.

I'm gonna smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's just a dream, and pretend that this is not happening to me. But, I think I just heard glass broken into million of pieces.

XOXO,
Phebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment