Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fate

"No use if we have fate... we arent meant to be together anyway." ~Phoebe Lee Hilary

Fee Fee is in Post traumatic period right now coz a cat was trying to eat her just now!!!! Phew~ Gotta lock up the windows next time! Dont worry Feefee, mommy's gonna take care and protect you! You're the only one left with me anyway.
-------------------------------------

Went for the German Bar and Bistro passed few days, tuesday i think. Was nice! The beed is hmmm~~ I ordered vodka however, just thought of drinking it that moment. Bryan ordered Beck's. I think the lemon one taste better? Next time, you know where to find me if couldnt get in touch with me. :)
------------------------------------

Mid-term's over! Just finish my last paper today, MC100! A BIG THANK YOU to Ker yi and Pheoric! ahaha because of them the quiz was like taking candy from a baby! Phew~ i was sweating and thought i'll be screwed but apparently...hahaha! Was busy studying for biopsychology and reseach methodology. Hope to score A for this!
-------------------------------------

Thanks Mel! For the prayer and encouragement just now! I know you've been very care about me and my health, THANKS! Be strong, I know your four kids are challenge! Was quiet touch when Mr koh pray for me, i almost cry. I mean my effort have been seen! People see my difference! See what i'm doing and why!

Sleep like 3/4 hours nowadays, really have no idea how i survive. Pray for me pls?
--------------------------------------



CK is leaving on coming monday! Depress! Will be having farewell for him tomorrow! Its in somewhere i always been there for makan and yam cha, quiet chilling la. But the gang seems doesnt like it. I mean, they dont trust me? Last christmas eve, I said no booking is required and no one believe me. Then, they changed the venue wihtout informing me. Foods sucks in Milwakee anyway. Now, since ck is leaving and i always wanted to bring him there so just wanted to belanja him before he leave la. Again, the rest wasnt that supporting. Fine, its okay la, i'm already used to it. My choice, is always the last option to be consider. I mean its fine for me, if that's what makes friends count, that's totally fine. Haiz...felt so sad la, suddenly everyone start leaving!

I'm so gonna miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you, my best friend!


XOXO,
"The Ex-" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment