Friday, March 26, 2010

its Friday's night

Its one of the friday's night, AGAIN, that I go out and drink, AGAIN. ==""

Its just so happen that every friday's night, I have dinners with friends and we ended up drinking.

Just came back from Laundry with angel, jacky and Ming.
As usual, Ordered Melon ball. I wanted to order something different, but every time ended up with melon ball, without failed. =="" Its not like the best but guess i'm just used to it?
Saw Fion and Venice, both in green. ==""

Thinks Ms Dill is Ms Diva! Mikey is "Mr-know-it-all"! Ms Sandy is "BFF"! Ms Ashy is B*tch! well, WHATEVER!

Gotta sleep like an hour a day from tomorrow onwards just to rush those stupid damn reports. Hello HELL!

Someone confronted me that i've changed a lot since the broke up. I dont know, maybe yes maybe not. Again, I'm telling you and everyone else, I'm not in depression or whatever! Suddenly i like drinking not because I'm looking some escape-from-reality or healing-broken-heart methods, its just so happen that I like drinking recently,okay?!

For you, maybe its a bad thing but I dont think what i did was bad. I know what i'm doing and i know my limits. You make me sounds like i'm a whore. So now everyone who drink is a prostitute? Seriously?!! I'm so over all these "OMG, Phoebe drinks!" and "I despites you cause you went clubbing" kind of looks! I know coz I heard you whispered to others! "Thank you" so much for promoting me!

First, I dont ALWAYS club. I've only went twice, just for experiences.

Second, What so wrong with drinking?!!
Couldnt you be open minded for a little bit? Says who, christian cant drink? says who, girls shouldnt drink? I'm just so over YOU!

Dont you ever look at me like that, again!


XOXO
Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment