Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The fresh meat


The HELP's Bpsy tradition. The freshy get to wear wrobe and have lunch and all that. Its like Harry Potter and Professor Dumbledore. Seriously! with the longg tables and candles on the tables and everyone's wearing wrobe and proffessor dumbledore [Dr. Goh] giving the speech...hahaha i like-ky him!
ker yi agak-agak. Me sms-ing.
cheeseee...
Reming me why is it L again???
at the end, i LIKE this the most! Faiz is so out of place. haha. ALL THE BEST everyone!
----------------------------
Feeling STRESS since y'day, when i find out we're so going to die!!! psy 105 Lab report to pass up on next fri. 105 group assignments. psy111 lab report. mc 100 report. mc 100 group presentation. psy 113 assignments. I"M IN BIG BIGG BIGGG SHIT MAN! God, please have mercy on me!
------------------------------
My car was sent to 'hospital' coz it was 'diagnosed' with 'lung cancer'. In the 'ICU' somemore. The 'doctor' said need serious 'operation' and asked us hope for the worse. =="" Anyway, I wont give up on my car, even when mum said wanna to buy a new car. I love my saga! :)
XOXO,
"Freshy" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment