Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dreams speaks

For the first time in my life time, i wish my dream will never come true.

I had a dream last night, it was so real that I almost thought it was.


I was talking to him at the roadside. I was happy we talked. We said goodbye and he crossed the road. A car was speeding and he didn't saw it. Then like the old days movie, I pushed him away and BANG!

I woke up in the hospital and it was dark. Thought that I was at hell for a moment.
Its the air-cond sounds that makes me realize I'm still alive.
"Hello anyone here?" I say out loud. No one answer.
Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti...it was the dialysis machine. Am I in the hospital?
Thought they might had swift off the light, so I wanted to wake up and on the light.
I cant move? Why cant I move?!!! I started yelling and screaming.
Doctors and nurses came. They injected me to put me to sleep.

I woke up and someone is holding my hands. I realized it was he's voice.
"Hey, how you feel?". Thank God, finally there' someone i knew.

"OMG, what happened? how come i ended up in hospital? Is my parents here?? and can you please swift off the light? it's dark and i'm not use to it."

"dear, stay calm and listen to me ok?" I nodded with thoughts running through my minds.

"You saved me from a car accident, remember? your parents was murdered the day you came into hospital."... Tears running out of my eyes and i was in deep griefs.

"You had serious injured in the accident, your brain and spinal cord was injured severely. You're blind and may not able to walk for the rest of your life."

That moment, it was the biggest griefs that I ever had. I hit him because he make me lost my parents and my eyes and my legs. I cried with my deepest griefs and sadness.

I woke up from the dream and I was still crying.
The dream was unreal. The people was unreal. The accidents was unreal. The events was unreal but...the feelings was real.

Now I know how lost it is to lose my eyes.
Now I know how suffer it is to lose my pair of legs.
Now I know how pain it is to lose both of my parents.

XOXO
"Psychic" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment