Saturday, March 20, 2010

Her life

It hurts, no one knows and no one wants to know.
It hurts, no one bother and no one wants to care.
O LORD, why? Why would you let them wound me in these ways?
I'm been keeping it to myself all these years, and? What are the lessons you want me to learn?
This faked clown's life, how long you want me to continue?
What about my life? My own life? When can I get back my own life?

It just doesn't go away. I told myself every single time, that Phoebe give them one more chance. What I get? Father, I don't understand why? Do anyone love me? Do anyone appreciate me, at all? O LORD, am I that pathetic? Am I???

I want my life, a normal life, a normal girl with friends around her. Friends that love her, support her, appreciate her... am I asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment