Friday, March 19, 2010

KILL YA PSY105


I'm literally and pysically an alive-walking-zombie this week.

Seriously, you have no idea what i've been through!

I havent been sleeping since sunday night! Trust me! Yea i know right, its impressing! Even now i'm shocked of how I survived by staying the whole night to do the damn lab report, sleep at 6.30am, woke up at 7.00am to drive to HELP and still 'functioning' well in class. its WAOW! I was never given that much during spm, nor in foundation. Really hope it worth though i know i screwed it.

This week was so stress man! Everyone was so PMS and OCD. haha Everyone was kinda like diagnosed with some kind of tension disorder. And suddenly, coffee's everyone's best friend! Still cant believe I drank 4 cups each night! Glad that its over now. I'll allow myself to rest for 2 days. The coming Monday = HELLO HELL! Gotta prepare for psy 105 presentation, psy 113 assignments, psy 111 lab report, psy 113 lab report and back to psy 105 lab report!
Welcome to a psycho's life!

I'm buying a AT200c! Its a PDA instant-dict? Yup...coz i'm learning FRENCH!!! hahaha the functions' cool! it even have camera! There's only 100 units selling in Malaysia, so consider myself the lucky one!
-------------------------------------------

I lost a sense of ... belonging in the fellowship y'day. Someone was acting weird towards me, someone was hurting me by his nonverbal communication, and someone was giving me a hard time for no reason. It hurts.
I miss ck coz at least he wont hurt me.
I miss catherine coz at least she's there for me whenever I need her.
I've been trying so hard to pretend like i'm happy and faking that damn smile, but why are you all treating me like i'm invisible? I've lost the real phoebe and part of it is because of you guys. My life is miserable because of what you all have done to me. I'm trying so hard to be the best, and the least you all can do is appreciation. Am I asking too much for that?

---------------------------------------

Felt heart-warming. Fawn and rachel have been good to me. They care for me. Junn is very "Bun-ny". Yeng is very quiet and soft but she's good. I just like her, dont know why. Adam, Faiz and pheoric's fine too. Not to mention, the girl that always make my day, KER YI! Sometimes, these are the people that light up my day when I'm moody and all.
"In this world,
No one is too perfect that he/she doesnt need God,
No one is too evil that God will forbidden him/her."
XOXO,
"zombieland" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment