Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Truth

Sometimes, you figured out that she's no longer who you thought she is. The one that you've been treating like your own sister, you BFF become the most strangest person for you. Someone who's being selfish and doesnt care about your concerns.

Once again, I have no idea what's best friends for.
"I'm okay. Its ok. Never mind."
I've been saying these forever and I hardly meant it.
Best friends are like married couple. Both needs honesty. I gave mine but I dont see another side did so. Best friends required trust, and you doubt me all the time.

I'm not good enough for BJ my ex?!
I'm not good enough to study psychology?!
I'm not good enough to work certian jobs?!
I'm not good enough to dress like that?!
I'm not good enough to wear make up?!
I'm not good enough for just ... everything?!

So you said. My best friend.

I'm really sick of saying this over and over again. I was there for whoever need me, I always do. But who was there for me?!

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know what happened to me in these 2 years.
Here's the stories.

The accident I had 1 years ago, I wont never ever forget that. A motorist hit me and ran away. I was abandoned on the road, crying and yelling in pain. No one bothers.
I was hospitalized then. You never came. You never asked. You never concern, not even a sms asking "Are you ok?". I've a scar on my leg now and I'll always remember : No one cares. Not even the so called best friends.

Another accident I had last year. I was banged by a car. My ankle was wrapped. You walked pass by and I showed you my ankle with tears coming out. You showed me faceless. You said nothing. You did anything. You made me chased behind you with my ankle hurt everytime my foot touches the floor. This scar reminds me of : No one cares. Even if you're dying soon.

Some said True friends are hard to get. But is it really that hard?! I gave in everything. I've sacrificed a lot of things. So what's now? I got nothing. I got no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment