Monday, June 7, 2010

Prince of Persia

I think it was last tuesday, since some of us have 6 hours break, the rest decided to ditch class and join the bandwagon to Tropicana Mall.

Had our lunch in Sushi Tei. I had the lunch box this time! SO Full!!!
Then we went for movie - Prince of Persia! SO NICE!!!


Mia and Rachel


Bala, mia, Junn, Adam and Fawn.


Mia and junn.


-------------------------------------

Since I was already late for mass com today, thought might as well just skipped it. Walked to Subway alone and there I saw Stephanie. We had small talks about Uni, Australia and CF.
LLS class was ok. Justin let us watch the Malcom in the Middle. I used to watch the show when i was a kid back then. Oh...Frankie Muniz used to be so 'children' and look at him now - SO Man. haha

Drove to Mont Kiara right after class. Studied while waiting for Kher ye to finish her work. We went Solaris to check out Tenji. On the way back, we stopped by De pastry Chef for fruit tarts and Max Value for sushi. haha I had a pleasant evening.


I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP TILL FRIDAY.
I have 7 chapters of LLS to study and the paper is on tomorrow.
I have an essay of 3 leaders that due on this friday.
I have group meeting and discussion for mass com on wednesday.

XOXO
The risen Zombie, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment