Monday, June 21, 2010

The Sexy One

Skipped mass com to have lunch with Rachel and Adri in Decante at Damansara. What a cheesey meal.

I got tease by a waiter, a lecturer, an experimenter, some students and friends for my super sexy voice. == I sound super bass these few days. I got picked up by a guy because of it too... I can’t concluded that he did it due to my “sexy voice” but he did asked “Do you always sound like this?” What the hell?!

Not sure he’s overfriendly or just play for fun or just simply pervert. Meet this dude from experiment. He came in and sat beside me and started talking to me?! First he started asking for my facebook and msn add. Then he asked about me, where I’m from, how old am I and stuffs. Again, he’s not the first to thought that I’m mix. Anyway, after the experiment finished, while waiting for the lift to go meet with Rachel and the rest, he came to me and asked whether I’ve taken lunch or not, wanna go bangsar for lunch? I was like what the hell?! Of course I answered politely that I’ve eaten and need to meet with friends. Thought this would send him away, but you have no idea how stubborn he could be! He then asked for my phone no, said that we could just hang out sometimes. Tak kan I say “No! You can’t have my no!” right? So I gave him, and of course, its not mine no la! I made it up. Haha.

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment