Monday, June 28, 2010

Before its too late

Just Stop it!

I’m so sick! I got my fever back! I hate being sick because I can got very frustrated. And I got very annoyed and frustrated when people say things that bother me very much, esp when I’m that sick!! You’re the most inconsiderate man on earth I ever seen! Go eat grass la! Who the hell you are here to judge me?! Scold me?! You thought I never know that you used me?! I help you because we’re friends, at least I still consider you as one. I hate you so badly for fooling me, playing me and using me!

I keep it all inside and I said nothing to you. But if you still doing this to me, I’ll do something back as return. I can get as mean as you could never ever imagine. I wasn’t grown up in a place that people put me as their first priority, I’m not the princess. Since kid, I knew with a face like that and a body like that, I’m just nothing. Despite of what I’m capable, people treat me as trash. And what do people do to trash? They ignore, they stay away, they spit, they trample, they scorn… I’m turning 20 this year, its more than enough living in a world where people don’t appreciate me.

You know why serial killer kill? Because they were abandoned, were hurt by their loves one, were despise by the society... because people around them kept doing things to hurt them. So stop doing whatever you’re doing now, because I’m telling you for sure that, one day I would get insane and the first person I’ll kill is YOU.

** For your record, I'm not drunk. I'm just being serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment