Friday, June 18, 2010

Keep holding on

Woke up this morning and realized that ... here we go again.
My room temp is 12 'C but my body heat was definitely more than usual.
I sound like a man and my nose was flooded.

Missed group meeting.

I was like WTH in the whole session of the tutoring.
Kept cursing some people in the room.

Then, psy 106. Damnit, my fever came back and i was a mess! Pheoric, Adam and Ker yi were sitting with me and they kept asking I'm ok or not. hmmm...and there's a moment, where I was very very miserable, I cried. And I thought of just pack up and go back. but I stayed instead. I was pretty useless for the whole quiz thingy. Sorry people.

On the way back, I cried again. Felt like my head was going to crack and my body is on the boiling mode. I was so so so miserable.

Now? Better la. Since I took 100plus with salt, panadol, chinese herbal, chinese medicine... Just woke up and I drank another glass of chinese medicine that mum cook for me. Hopefully I'll be just fine since I gotta work tomorrow.

I'm going Tenji for lunch tomorrow! I gotta get well by then,no matter what! wahahaha

XOXO
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment