Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pick-Nick

WEEeeeEEE!!! We went picnic @ Common Wealth y'day. So glad it turned out so well, except one thing. I'm not gonna talk about it cause i'll probably ended up smashing keyboard or computer.

The Drivers - Phoebe, David, Ming, Victor, Melinda, Jennifer.

We meet up @ FRIM about 8.00am. Victor lead the way to common wealth. Heavy rain on the way there. It's coldzy and drizzyling when we reach there. Awesome! Cause we're the only ones there. Normally its crowed and you have to fight for the best seat.

Vicky Mama and Baby Chloe.

Too much too much! Victor!


Mia and the sandwiches i made!


Mia and Min Qi.


Kevin - the Guitarist of the day.


"Singing I love you Lord~singing I love you lord~~~"


Ah Boy, Ming and jia yong - The gamer of the day.


Let's begin!
1st game - each team choose a person, and the gamer will tell you what to compete.

When its my turn, my challenge was - See's who have the highest pitch! HAha you know who won.


AH Boy : No MERCY for punishment!!!


SPLASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


Victor: Let me ride on you pls!


ATTACKKKKKK!!!!!


Baby Ivan and Baby Jordan.


Justine : FASTER TAKE! I cant hold any longer!!

Hong : I! I! I'm Captain little red hood! Lols

My poor guitar, abandoned in the middle of the jungle. T.T


Min Qi, Mia and Baby Jermaine - Trying to build a sand castle, which didnt turn up well. Hahaha


Was it Cicakman or Kick-Ass?



McDs @ Sri Damansara for Lunch.


So Satisfied with her fillet-o-fish, cone ice cream, mango-peach sundae and fries.


The BOSS. hahha
The lovely day ends there with laughters.
I'M SO LAZY!!! I've not do anything on LLS! Still, I'm planning to go for movies. ==
XOXO,
You know you love me, Phebsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment