Sunday, May 3, 2009

Labor Day

" God give me work, till my life shall end
And life, till my work is done."
~Epitaph of Winifred Holtby

Friday was the everyone excited-waited for long-relief Labor Day. So before that, I've called my mom and had MAKE APPOINTMENT with her that, her whole day is just spending time with me. I was so excited for it even there's seems to be nothing had gone well in the week. Eventually, my luck wasn't there too that day.

Friday morning, after I was so ready for the day, my mum said
" Owh, your aunt from Bentong is coming, so, we'll just go shopping together la."
"... ..." *Speechless and a disappointed-upset-angry face*

Disappointed was for, I waited so long and we often, OFTEN spent time together. Now, since the aunt is here, most pro, they will b spending time together, and i'm just walking behind and shopping with myself.

Upset was for, Mom, you promise me! and now?

Angry was for, okay this part will be long. You see, this aunt my mine, my mum's older sister, she was one of the breast cancer victim, pretty badly, but now, with all the money my mum had throw to cure her (she have financial problem), she's just like a normal woman. First thing : I don't understand that why my mum have to pay it all? I mean, there's like, 5 brothers and sisters. Can't everyone share the fees? Every time i asked my mum, she'll say "that's my sister, what do u want me to do? just let her die?" Anyway, she used to stay at our house for she need to go to hospital everyday last time, for therapies. I was angry with her, not because she got cancer or disgusted or whatever, its because, she just take things for granted! She thinks my mum is responsible to pay the fees just because she's her sister! Oh God please forgiving for saying these, but she's just, so thick-face. All these years, whenever she came to KL from Bentong, to visit my mum/grandma/uncle, is just for one thing : benefits! Showing up with sympathy look and a "I've-got-cancer" written on her face, just to wish that people can give her some money to spend. Come on la, you've got a job, and your freaking lazy-brainless husband got a job too. Your 3 kids are giving you guys money too, you still wanna beg money from your brothers and sisters. Especially my mum, she's so generous that, every time my aunt was here in KL, my mum will give her 200$. I just don't understand.

Anyway, I wasn't that well since Thursday. Fever, cough, serious flu, backbone pain...Thought that I was so LUCKY, to be the 1st swine flu victim in Malaysia. Eventually, it wasn't swine flu or else i would have already die now. But still, havent gone any better yet...These are what people think when they know/saw I'm sick

Joe : "...lol, yea right, its swine flu, i think you didnt get enough of water and rest la, thats why you're so ill...."
Evon : " It's good to see you sick"
Penny : " you should drink more more more water, and WATERS!!!..."
Mom : "...I've already ask the maid to make you orange juice, drink it and you'll get well very soon..."
Mel : "...Oh God, you look sicker than Thursday, what happened? Didn't you get any medicine?..."
Auntie Mae : "...You must go see doctor a, i tell you, don't think it'll be fine just like that. It'll only be fine if you go for doctor and take medicine..."
Catherine : "...why you look like you're half dead like that one?..."
Boy : "...why you're so fair one? are you using the white colour lipstick? (means i look pale)..."
Kher Ye : "...Haha...you must rest more..."

Its was really "SWT" when listening to these people...haha but it was warm too, thanks guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment