Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mom, I love you


Just a look from the title, I beg you guys will have already know what the post was about.
Happy Mummy Day!
So, I brought mom to a place called Nelson Tan to celebrate mother's day.
Foods there were nice. I like it.


Some drawings in the mirror i found interesting...


The starter : some what shell....?



Fried Chiken Chop with special sweet and sour sauce.

Mom : Hmmm...quiet nice.


Since My leg was injured, lots of stuffs I couldn't eat, especially foods contain soya sauce and seafoods. So, I just ordered a smoked turkey ham pasta with milky creamy sauce. Not bad.


Their Special Home-made Pizza : Pizza with veges, types of German sausages, some special sauce too. Nice *Thumbs up*


The bill....

While we were stuck in the serious jam just now, we had some talks.
I told her something I wrote in my previously post, about how 'grey' I felt to my friends.
What she said really make my day. I'm happy that my mom support me so much.

"Gal, don't ever compare yourself with those people. Why follow them if they treat you like these? Why still friend with them if they only talk to you when they need your help? Why are they looking down you? How rich are they? Just tell me, I can gave you anything you want! They drive benz, mec', sportcars..so what? They are the same with what you're driving, four-wheel, can travel, can fetch people, can hide from rain. It's not like theirs can fly. Some others still taking bus, you should be thankful you got a car"

"yea i am...Its just that, now, I'm alone, i dun wanna mix around with people anymore. Friends will just hurt me. I don't want friends, but I want..."

"Never mind, just left them. Mix with others but not African. Or Else, just study alone at some quite place when you're free, you don't need friends. Going college is for study, getting good result, you don't need lots of entertainment, and you don't need friends..."

"... ... ... ..."

A best friend of mine called me just now, I was thinking "Finally, you call. I'm glad that you call even though its been days, but at least you call..." Once again, my heart broken. Of all the things she said, nothing is caring about me, concerning me. I was crying while talking to her, she didn't realize. Mom was still sitting beside me. All these years, what was our friendship about? A call for asking "Are you still ok?" is that hard than "Why didn't you arrange someone to take over your job?". I was really broken. I didn't ask for much, just caring is enough.

Sometimes, I really felt so hopelessness on them. Of all the messages I sent out, and it's been 5 days since the accident, no one, no one call me at all, nor a sms. Even those, I expect they will, they let me down. So, it still the same, as usual? That I'm always alone, I'll always be alone, I was meant to be alone. Studying alone, eating alone, walking alone, watching TV alone, talking alone,... That's what I meant to be, alone. I was trying so hard to make friends all this while. I guess, I'll just have to go back to who I was, alone. Being alone and suffering form depressed again. I'm used to it. So, nothing really change.

Thank you Melinda, again.
Thank you Mei Thin. Seriously, you're the 1st and last to sms me and comfort me. I was really really touch. What my best friends never did, you did. Moreover, I didn't tell you anything, but you come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment