Thursday, May 28, 2009

CMD Renovation

As usual, after classes, I went to work.

Tables, computers, boards, boxes...were all over the counseling area. So, my biggest guess is : Renovation! Hurray, finally they're going to do something with that tiny office with so many people stuck inside of it. According to my boss, I'm might to have a place for my own; own place, own table, own chair and own computer to do my stuffs!

So, all my friends passed by and saw me. They all were having this weird look at me.
Some came to me eventually.

June & Wern stopped and chat a while with me.
"Hey Phoebe."
"Hey."
"What are you doing here?"
"Erm, I'm kinda working here."
"You work here? don't you study anymore?"
"Yea, I'm still studying la."
"Omg, so you study and you work, enough time a? can cope meh?"
"Yea, but sometimes might be a bit busy la."
"How much they pay you?"
"Erm, just enough lo, haha."

........................The conversation continues with some other stuffs.

Faiz : "Done?" (done with classes?)
"Yea, done."
---2 hours later, he passed by again----
"Go home phoebe!"
"Yea, but i still got works."

........................The conversation ended cause he was rushing

Ann Joe : "Hey Phebs"
"Hey dad"
"Still working a"
"yea la so cham, you never give me money oso."

......................the conversation were endless...

Jane : "Hey phoebe, what you're doing here?"
"Working..."(bored of answering the same old question again and again)
"Omg, you work for HELP?!!! Since when? How do you get the job?!!"
"Erm, I've been working here for a year ady."
"Waow! you're studying and working in HELP! So cool!"
"huh? ye..a..." (it's not cool AT ALL)

....................the conversation were blah blah blah....

Tinta : "Hey phoebe, what you're doing here?"
"Err, working" (can anyone be more creative than this?!!)
"What? working? you wrok as what?"
"Erm I'm working for the cmd."
"As in...?"
"Oh, it's customer marketing department."
"Omg, how you get this job?! It's the pay high??"
"Okay la." (frustrating with answering questions)


...............the conversation ended when I need to run to the bursary for stuffs.

And there's many many others people came to me and asked about the same things.

At the end of the day, I told my boss, that I hate sitting outside! We can't really work at outside there! and I don't like the idea that "phoebe is working for help", don't like letting people know that I'm working there. And I Obviously don't like sitting there and answering everyone the same questions! Thanks God the renovation will be done on Monday!

---------------------------

The NEW Giant at the NEW shopping mall (Brem Mall) which near my house was open TODAY!

As usual, whenever a new shop open, there'll always have promotion/discounts/buy one free one/50% off...stuff going on. These times Giant even came out with this brilliant idea to attract consumers which is the "10 cents shopping". With 10 cents you could buy detergent, chocolate, drinks, canned foods, pocket tissues, drinks...(certain selected products only). Honestly, could any housewives miss this?

So, you can imagine how many thousands of people (seriously) could there be to get the cheapest stuffs while stock last.

I didn't know it open today, was actually eating in Wong Kok (inside Brem Mall) with my Dydy and John, and eventually fins out that. Didn't bought much, because of the "jamming" and the "lack of air" that Dydy claimed. hahaha, it was so funny when he make that face.

Damn tired, sleep 1st, tomolo only upload photos la. nite everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment