Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Day

Time : 8.00am-1.30pm
Date : 9th May
Venue : KGC

So, its my church's yearly family day. Obviously, it was very very different this year. We normally held it outside like zoo, bird park, FIRM... So, they think it would be nice if just stay at our own place and do whatever we want.

This year we have Victor Lee, from our side here to in charge of the whole things. Its went very well, good job bro!


Tags for everyone! I like the picture and the idea of it. After using it as tag, we can still keep it and make it as bookmark! cool! great idea by Victor!

A big children pool with 150 of fishes for the game.



Breakfast : Yao Zha Kuai, Dumplings, Milo and Chinese tea. :)


Let's start it with praising! Let's sing together!


Theme of this year : "I love my Church, We love Each other!"



Red team leader, I proudly presents you our Mr Kelvyn, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!



The person who make this works! *Clapssss* Victor Lee!

Let the Game Start!
1. Team Challenge

Mixing the red and green beans together. the team were require to pick up the red bean. Then 2 person use the chopsticks to pick up the bean and bring it over the other side. Of course we win! Thats my talent - using korean chopsticks? I beg no others there can beat me! hahaha...it was so easy man!


The blue team, my team :) . Team Leader, Joshua.


The red team.


The children playing at the fountain. *They're the one who killed all the 150 fishes, technically*

4. Choo-Choo Ball.

Basically, just blow the ball. No hands, no body touching the table.if the ball drops on your side, you lose. Interesting and BREATHLESS!



Kah Peng : I'm on! I'm on!



Thomas, blow with all he has.

Kah Peng : Wait! I have a better strategy.

After 5 minutes of break for us to breathe again, we move on with the 5th game, "How warm is Your Love?"



I guess you might not see what's happening. Well, each team is given a huge ice with a coin inside. So what we do is just use our temperature and melt the ice. Which team finish that will win.


Jermaine! She can walk now and she SMILE a lot!


Chloe : easy to take care. don't cry easily like others babies. Also, Smiles a lot. loves looking at people.


ME! with my lovely tag!



Us, Resting.



Evon posing with her tag.



That will be our medals. yea, medals. creative rite? haha



Trophy for the winning team - Our Team!!!!




YEAH~!!!! Blue RockSSSSSSSSSS!!!


Our prize : An apple a day, keep the doctor away.
The red team got bananas as their prize. :)


Lunch Time! OMG, everyone were so tired and starving! Can't wait to sit down for our lunch, apples and bananas!

The Afterwards :
Sure, It was a HOT day but was FUN. We went to have some ICY.

Sai Mai Lok~!!!

hmmm~~looks good...but we shall see.

Ok, it wasn't that bad la just 9.50$ for this thing?! No way I'll order this again. BTW, the kiwi was weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment