Friday, May 8, 2009

It's not always about you!

"Man must evolve for all
human conflict a method
which rejects revenge,
aggression and retaliation.
The foundation of such a method is love."


~Martin Luther King, Jr.

I want us to be friends, nor lovers, nor close friends, nor anything more than a friend. Whats wrong with you? You realize I was there in your blog, but so do I. I know you're reading this. Ok, according to you, "I was little crazy about you". Dear, I loved you, I don't love you anymore. Or, I think I should put it this way, I used to like you. Like is NOTHING similar to love. Man, you're such a person in the world that I shouldn't be near to.

We're brother and sister. I just couldn't believe you would do such thing like that, acting like...*Arghhh* For God sake, I've let go all my feelings that had been here for years of you, can't you just forgot the past. Ok, I know what I did wasn't that pleasant to you,
but so do you. Remember what you said? Well, of course you don't.

Do you really think that it was so easy to just fall to you and playing fool around there? Do you know how people look at me after you exposed that so called "love-message"? Do you know how low my head went down when I saw the letters I sent to you rejected back to me again and again? Do you have any idea how speechless am I when people just said something on purpose about me to you? Do you know that I always put you and your family in my prayer? Do you have any idea how ... I don't know, I guess ... FRUSTRATED am I when everyone just kept on pushing me to the end of corner and saying how worthless am I comparing to you? Do you know how I feel when people just say "stop loving him"? Do you know I defended for you when people said you're a jerk, playboy, bad person...? You were so important to me, but you never appreciate what I've done for you... ... ... You have no idea, at all,

Anyway, I'm not counting who have to most "wrongs", but just to make things clear. I, Phoebe Lee, have nothing to do with you, GP (you know who you are). IF you don't even want me to in your so called
highly respect-no low class people's-no fat girl friend's list, I'm fine with it. Definitely! People like you, I've seen a lot. Love is blind. I believe that, and that's why I never know who you really are until now.

OR, maybe there was some misunderstanding between us, and I misunderstood you BUT I was so sure that fall in love to people like you was WRONG, so so so wrong. I don't know, maybe you were just meant to some other girl(s), but it was sure that DEFINITELY NOT ME!


Well, it was so much better throwing everything out! Family day is on tomorrow, Papa, a nice weather would help! Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment