Thursday, August 27, 2009

STOP bugging ME!!!

You have no idea at ALL.
Don't just simply scold me and put a crime that I never did on me!
You thought you're the only one who's miserable here?
You thought you're the only one working like hell now?

I was asking the money for the camp's fee. RM 220.

"You never know how hard is it to earn money. Every time only know how to ask money from me. I'm really so mad at you! Seriously, very mad at you!"


As every word passed in my ear, I'm pissed.

You thought I have no idea how hard for you to earn every single cent?!
You thought I'm just such a princess who always only know how to ask for money?!!
You just have no ideal how hard I try to settle things myself...You have no sense on what I've did for the sake that helping you lighten your burden.

For every sem, I bought myself all the textbook!
For everyday, I pay the parking fees myself!
For every time shopping, I bought some of the dinner or at least some dishes!
For all the extra fees that required, I pay by myself!
For every time people asking me out, I think twice, three even ten times whether to go out or not, scared that it would waste money.
BTW, you claims that all those i used are from you. Of course, it's not! All the money I used to buy stuffs are money that I earned from working!

You said I never think for you?


Who's the one that help you cook the dinner?
Who's the one that help you with some of the works you bought back from office?
Who's the one that massage you when you feel tired?
Who's the one that study so hard just to hope to get a better job to satisfied you?!
Who's the hell that never sleep just to take care you when you got accident?

You never see a single thing that I did for you, mom.
You never satisfied of who i am.
You'll never approved me.
You'll never be proud of me.

As the only child you have, I've did my best.
Since I study in college, I never took a rest.
People are enjoying their sem break, holidays and stuffs; while I gotta woke up in the freaking morning and work! After classes, people are talking about where to eat, where to shop, which movie to watch; I couldn't even join them cause I gotta catch up with work!!! I never rest and now you're acting as if I'm fooling around with my work?!!

"How much did you actually earn in a day? How many hours you actually did in a day?" you asked in a very suspicious tone.


" about 5 hours..."

"Got that much meh? Always see you come back so early one?!"

" Got la!" said I, with an impatience and pissed tone.

Mom, could you just...JUST TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME!!!
I'm tired, I'm frustrated, exhausted!
And you're never there when I need you, never.
When's the last time you praise me? encourage me?
Perhaps, you never did.
No matter how good I did in my grades, you're just always scold me "why didnt you get a higher grades?"
Being your daughter, its really killing me, mom. So, Can I just please you?! Please just let me go! Please just like me be me! You've already taken my childhood, are you going to take away my life too?!!!

You never seems to trust me. For God sake, I'm your daughter! I'm your freaking only daughter! And stop comparing me with cousin! I'm nothing like her!!! Full A's so what?! Why dont you just dump me, and make her your daughter then?!!!

How could someone as far as my lecturer could see me suffering but someone as close as you do, doesn't?!!
Mom, can you just stop complaining and start loving me?
Can you just start praising with simple words like "well done" or "you can make it!" ???

I couldn't take this any longer, you know mom...
Someday, I might just gone because of you...which is something that had ran through my minds over hundreds of times...

XOXO
an exhausted daughter

2 comments:

  1. heyyy. came over your post through a friend's blog.

    somehow i reali feel you and your pain. dont get me wrong, i have a happy family. but you sure did express yourself very well through your words. no offense if im a busy body but i think if things are REALLY that bad, you should let your mum see that post, or might as well just talk to her. hope things work out for you !

    all e best ! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog. lol nice to meet you enna!

    ReplyDelete