Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My New life with New Car : BMW

It happened few weeks ago, when I came back from college. A BMW was seated nicely at the garage. Obviously Mom bring back this new car without informing me! Well, never mind at least I get to drive it! Drove to college few times, feels good! But overall, dun really like to drive BMW. Its Auto, so everything is kinda like do it for you. Everything inside are automatic one. I don't get use to it. Don't like to lost the sense of controlling. Compare to my modified-manual saga, I get to control everything.



The BMW tyres were replace by the Yokohama.
Dad claims that its better.


My modified-drifted-saga.

The Key to my New life! lol


First time I drove. N.E.R.V.O.U.S. Mind you again,its BMW. I don't wanna have any scratch on it.


I like the meter. However, dad said he'll change another one for me. Another one which is to be more extreme and nicer.



The seat can make you fall to sleep EASILY! so comfort man!


I like the 'reflective' mirror.


The number plat that Mom bought, around RM 1 thousand.
Said to be fortune, according to her.


SHHHhhh!
Don't make any noise! I'm starting to reverse the car and test-drove it.





So, Fiona and Ewen, lets race! lol

Next, I present to you, Nissan GTR Skyline!
I think thats the car Bryan in The Fast & Furious drove.
Its my Cousin new toy.
*PS : He kinda change his sport car every year, And mom really like his car. So, we made a deal. When he get to change his car which probably will be next year, he's sell this hot baby to us!


He bought his number plat too.


Believe it or not. One tyre cost you RM 1 thousand ++.
Imagine there's four of them.




Its damn nice la this sexy!


S.K.Y.L.I.N.E.

Remembered Adam who own a lancer wanted this so much. Well, Adam, you're lucky coz I might exchange my skyline with your lancer for a week when I own it next year! Meanwhile, be patience.

I'm so getting insane of doing stats. I've done stats exercises for 15 hours within 2 days. See you can beat me that. haha...

XOXO
The BMW owner, Phebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment