Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He meeting his mother-in-law

haha...I know the title its kinda...but seriously...lol

So, the other day, after I finished my class, went to shelter bus there and wait for him to come back from kpd with a tiny little surprise for him.
I, being myself, hyper all along while waiting. I don't even know WHY? haha

I saw the orange-huge-long bus coming slowly, as usual.
He walked down from the bus, looking tired, really tired. My pumping-crazy heart slowed down, feeling upset a little, and a bit angry. I just felt that what a stupid girlfriend I am! I'm angry coz I couldn't lighten his burdens. I'm upset coz he already so tired and busy but still he wanna do all the stuffs with me.

He saw me. He smiled like a kid saw his favorite candy.
I, hided all the feelings. I smiled like a candy which have finally relief to saw her owner.

There's a lot people with him coming down. We walked to his car, near the basketball field.
I hugged him. We said nothing. We both knew what was the hug about.

Bought 2 tickets : RM 20 > transformers > 5.10pm.
Bought package 2 : RM 11.90 > a large popcorn+2 large coke = our lunch.

Yup, guess we both too busy for assignments, homeworks, and classes that day.
We, had our breakfast. skipped lunch.

Transformers wasn't as good as I thought it was.
Megan Fox ain't that sexy anyway. BTW, I heard she is a He. Wonder how many men can accept that?
Sound effect and graphic were great. I just kinda dun like the story.

Then, we head to ground floor.
It's not yet the festival, still, brands and companies had already started their competition with all kinds of promotion.
Thanks to them, He made his decision. Brought four Tai Tong Mooncake : Yam, Durian, double yolks lotus paste and single yolk lotus with low cholesterol. We head back. to my home.

Mom didn't realize anything wrong. She just thought that he as a 'friend' of mine was very kindly and friendly. haha what a funny and kinda 'slow' a mom I have.
One thing for sure, mom do like him. She's satisfied with him. He's happy to know that.

Before he left, I walked him out to his car.
We stand there for 2 hours -- talking.
We don't know our future. Whether will we broke up, or broke up and get together again or engaged then broke up or marry then divorce or marry then till death do us apart.
I was doubt with his love. But that night, I realized how much the prince love the maid.
I really hope that you'll be the one that sign the cert together with me.
The one I'll walk to in the church.
The one that say "I do"
The one that put the ring on me.
The one that kiss me.
And I really hope that we'll be the last option. Got marry, and till death do us apart.

I think my mind started to flew away now. Need coffee. Gotta start do stats!

XOXO
desperate Phebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment