Friday, July 17, 2009

Bournville . Hand

Y'day was the day when Cadbury came out with their brand new chocolate!
The Bournville fine dark chocolate.
There's 4 types of it. Simply Dark, Hazel Nut, Almond Nut, Raisin and Nuts.
Its all fine dark chocolate (which about 7 oz of plain dark chocolate) , so its taste bitter and i actually like it. :) I always love bitter chocolate! This remind me of David, who is coming back to visit us from New Zealand and had always bought me New Zealand famous Bitter chocolate! Hope he doesn't forget this time too. lol





The special and limited bookmark!


They even teach u ways to eat chocolate!!! lol

2 days ago, as I was on my way to car park, saw something on, at lower foyer. Then, i realize : "ain't this what I alway s wanted to do?!!" So, there is goes! I sit down and choose my design and dah dah~~~!!!


The beginning...




The lovely girl who draw for me


The drawing that i choose


Done for her, but not me. Asked her a favor...


can you make a guess on what I asked?


Dah dah~ asked her draw our names. *Phebs. J*
haha a little suprise for dydy!


Nice?


hmmm...what a nice hand to drive...hahaha perasan...


Meanings :
1. the big curve indicates, we'll have to go through a lots before we really stable down and get marry.
2. the four "bulb" indicates that we'll have a bright future but a have to fight for it.
3. the four leaves indicates we'll be having four kids. 2 small leaves means 2 daughters, 2 big leaves means 2 sons.
4. Finally the drawings on the fingers part indicates our love will till the end of the end of the end of the world.


~let our love till the end~

XOXO
Phebs.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know it meant that way, y ain't u explain to me when you showed me the other day? It's sweet dear, and, I hope too, us, till the end. :)

    ReplyDelete