Monday, August 10, 2009

It all came to an end

Finally, I finished to Stats and Psy papers today, successfully!

3 months of hardship.
3 months of headache.
3 months of breathless.
3 months of restless.
3 months of of the 3 months...

It finally pays. It finally end.

I'm glad that I make it. And it's in a good way.

Thanks to :
God, who answer my prayer and be with me all the time when i needed Him.
Dydy, the man that changed my amazing 3 months, who also, tutor me with all his heart! muacks!
Jee Jian, who taught me and helped me once or twice. lol
Ms himalaa, Stats lecturer, and help me out when I'm lost with patience.
Ms Selina, Psy lecturer, who concern about me and give me guidance.
and last but not least, random buddies that give me supports!

XOXO
Joyful Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment