Friday, August 21, 2009

We . ROCKS!

It was Thur morning, the only morning that I don't mind dragging myself up at 9.30am after what I did at the night before that. Been obsess with reading lately. In fact, I read a lot, like... a lot's lot. Its like taking drugs. Mom have to actually stop me in the middle of the night, normally 3am or 4am, depend what time she wake up for her drinks, from reading any further. I mean, now only I found that, reading is very interesting as if I'm in the book, going through what those in books going through. ANYWAY, coming back to the main point, sms pei fang in the morning before i go college.

After fetched her, we went to the Curve...
To....
SING K~~!!!







My drinks : Coke + Orange Juice


PF's drinks : Iced lemon tea + Coke


The free foods.




Singing in emo.




She like this song A LOT!
Haha We sang like HELL, as if its was the last thing we left to do before we die.
For 3 hours, we sang NON-STOP. It was FUN!!!

Then we went IKEA, craving for foods.



The Swedish Meatballs and fries. DAMN GOOD!!! *thumbS up*


The dessert : the Diam. OMG, its A- MUST to eat.


Choc muffins. We ate half only...hahah you know why...


The chicken wingS. Nice.


PF : no time for posing. I'm dead of hunger ady.

Afterwards, we went a little shopping in IKEA...







the frog waiting for her prince under the GREEN leaf.


The grandma sitting on a granny chair.


The grandma feels like going back to child again.


I so WANT this desperately for my bed.


PF : OH! I found my IDEA bed! Lets buy this!

Went MPH, cant find twilight but found Gossip Girl series.
OMG, I'm so going to buy all the collection after I got my pay.


Shopped at Vincci. Bought this ROSE ring.


I gotta say...Its a real fine work.




PF bought herself her 1st ring in the life!!!
Congrats! Its really suit her more than me, as I told her.
"This kind of ring suit people like you." I added on.
Simple and plain but just nice and grateful.
Ended up, someone named me the lady of the Ring after figuring out that I'm a ring collector.



XOXO
Lord of the Ring, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment