Thursday, August 13, 2009

My kind of interest

So, I finished my last paper y'day and today basically is my first day I don't have to drag myself up when the sun not even up yet and speed to college.

I woke up at noon had cereals and milk. Skipped work cause I think I deserve a day of silence and just relax. Unlike those days, I'll work right after the finals. Sem breaks means nothing to me coz I gotta work.

Anyway, been RE-watching random episodes of Criminal Minds season 4. Did some researches on Dr. Micheal Swango, one of the angel of death. **PS for those who just knew me or dont know me, I like to do researches and analyze series killers.; I'm obsess with Criminal Minds and have collection of it from season 1 till 4; I re-watch the episodes without feeling any boredom; I study books and novel about these stuffs.; I tend watch these kinds of movies or drama and I can go days and days spending time in front of computer just to study their profiles. Some might called me crazy, but
this is what I do, this is what I like to do, what I actually want to do.
I wanna know what makes these normal people like you and me become a monster.


I wanna know...
How can Ted Bundy be so cruel and have no regret on what he did?
What make Jack the Ripper so hate prostitutes?
Was it the unperfect family that David Berkowitz urge so much that yet he have no love that makes him kill?
What was Ed Gein thinking about when he steal the bodies form grave and take off their skins and organs?

and the list go on...

It's not only serial killers that I'm into...
Few years back, I started to add on my curious journey with : Child abuse cases.
My feelings on it was stronger since I knew the case of Slyvia Likens.
Since then, I'm angry towards who ever abuse the child and I'm felt sorry to all those kids out there. I pray for every single kid that's in my file. I pray and hope that they're in a better place now. I cried...every time I look through their files. They never did anything bad, they're just kids,
they had a wonderful happy memory as a child until you came into their life...
You started scold them, locked them in the dark closet or bathroom, started tied them up, bitten them, and do whatever you feel good on them! What kind of monster are you on earth?!!! For God's sake, they're just KIDS!!!


I knew once I stepped into these case, I'll be seeing more and more terrible case than those I've met. I'll find out that the world nowadays is getting darker and cruel. And there I go, sitting in front of the computer and studying the profiles of these people everyday.

I found similarity of these psycho in me. But, I know, I'm nothing simlar like them. I don't kill people when people tease on me or make fun of me. I don't kills happy families just because I don't have one. I don't kill richies because I don't like the way they act. I don't kill and rape girl just because they look similar to my ex who dump me for another hottie.
No, I'm nothing similar to these people...nothing.

XOXO
'Psycho' Phebs


No comments:

Post a Comment