Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not A.G.A.I.N.

As those who already saw me in college would had already knew.

Yea, I had an accident, again.

Haiz, seriously, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me this year.

Grandma came out with something that I'm in a bad luck this year and need to seek some help in some well-known temple, to change my luck. (grandma, I'm a christian ok?)

Mom came out with the reason that its the "dirty month"; when the door of hell had open and ghost are coming out. (Owh come one, Mom, seriously?! haiz what a superstitious old woman)

Dear J said nothing but can't stop scolding me for letting that guy go without paying any medical fees or what. He fetch me to college everyday; bought me brands' inner shine; bought me to clinic to wash wounds everyday. (He didnt meant to bang me la dear, its just an accident, what you want me to do?)

Derek scolded the fella for his hit-and-run behavior. (He didn't hit-and-run la, he got came down from the car and look whether i'm ok or not; plus he look quiet concerning and scared)

Pei Fang tolerate with my slow motion walking; bought me lunch; walk me to meet with Dear J. (When I say slow movement, i mean really SLOW)

-----------------------------and the list goes on

How long you guys took to walk from car park to classes? Imagine I took 35++ minutes to walk from car park to SR4. Its was miserable!

Some time in between, the manager from DSA stop by and asked about my condition. Then, he asked my to wait. A while after, he come back, with a wheelchair.
OMG, i was like, are you serious? You want to sit this wheelchair to classes? No way I'm doing that!!!
But of course I didnt tell him these la! I sit, at the end, for one class only. You have no idea how suffer it is.


Anyway, had my bbq party about a month ago, but because of the accident, had no time, no mood, no energy to upload. so yea, will be uploading it in these few days la.

Attend human personalities on yesterday. It was ok, Since I've already covered 80% the chapter in psychology and my own studies, so its was quiet an easy lesson for me. Will attend Dr Goh's class next week, looking forward for that. Heard that his class is quiet PRO and DEEP. Oh no....! God please bless me!

XOXO
Injured Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment