Saturday, September 19, 2009

Girlfriends . Hunted

Woke up around noon, too tired of yesterday. Once again, read till morning only fell to sleep. I'm addicted. Gotta rush to baby Catheirne's house to fetch her. Thought we should speed to cinema coz we were kinda late, but then she said i gotta fetch some others cause the driver just quit! OMG, cant they be more trouble less? Anyway, still fetch them la since they are kinda my friends too? haha Watch "Where Got Ghost", OMG, DAMN FUNNY man!

http://www.citynews.sg/wp-content/uploads/where-got-ghost-poster.jpg

Went some shopping...then MAKAN!
Dinner at 'hao kei steamboat barbecue restaurant'

my favourite : scallop and 'ba gua'

beef and mutton ... NICE.

Chic Chick



The Chef of the day : Li Fong

Yvonne - Shu Wei



The birthday girlS.


Me and baby C.

Me and baby C went back earlier, was kinda tired. The rest .... still eating. lol


Was suppose to go his house but was lazy, sms-ed him, told him that i'm not going.
After the hot bath which was refreshing, suddenly saw a MyVi stopped at the house. Was him, I knew.

Turned out it was a HUGE misunderstanding.
He thought I was STILL angry about something he did ( which I am still angry at), and thought that i was avoiding him. lol what a silly babe i have.

I, Explained. He, relieved.


My silly baby even bought me 'tong shui' from the famous dessert shop, 'Tim Pan Gor Gor'.


And some HUGE dumpling. its about my whole hand BIG.

Owh yea, i bought book during the shopping time today.
it was one of the house of night series

<<>>


L.I.K.E. it a Lot! :)

Had a nice day with the girlfriends, the movie, the dinner... with the silly baby and the desserts he waited for 30 mins.

XOXO,
'Hunted' Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment